600.00 Excl. tax
In the shop we have a used Ampeg SVT-3PRO Bass Head with carrying case.
In the shop we have a used Ampeg SVT-3PRO Bass Head with carrying case. The head is used but in great condition. Carrying case zips on the back but does not have front cover.
This is a lightweight heavy hitter loaded with 3 12AX7 preamp tubes and an additional 12AX7 & 12AU7 for added drive!
SVT-3PRO's frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the midrange control, giving you a choice of five distinct voices for the midrange, as well as a 9-band Graphic EQ for the ultimate tone shaping experience.
This compact, yet dynamically powerful bass amplifier, delivers a searing 450 watts of
unsurpassed quality, offering the classic vibrance of tubes, as well as contemporary features.
The SVT-3 PRO amplifier is an ideal companion to the Classic Series, Pro Series, or PF
- Tube drive control
- 1/4" and Neutrik speakON outputs
- Input peak LED
- Input pad and bright switch
- Mute switch and tuner out
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1 x 12AX7 and 1 x 12AU7 driver tubes
- Solid-state power amp
- 3-band tone control
- 5-position midrange control
- 9-band graphic EQ
Here are some of the features packed into your new amplifier:
• 5–POSITION MIDRANGE SELECTOR: Take your pick from the five center frequency
points available to get just the right midrange voice
• TUBE GAIN: Control the dynamics of tonal response characteristics from the power amp;
from punch to compressed
• 9–BAND GRAPHIC EQ: Use as a “second channel” for bass solos, or to shape the
sound to your own exacting standards. An independent level control allows you to adjust
the Graphic EQ volume
• TRANSFORMER BALANCED LINE OUTPUTS: Independent level control. One balanced
XLR and one balanced/unbalanced 1/4" jack to patch into house consoles, mixing boards,
or external power amplifiers
• EFFECTS LOOP: Connect effects here for increased intensity and quieter operation
• POWER AMP IN AND PREAMP OUT: A separate preamp may be connected to the
Power Amp In jack and the Preamp Out jack may be connected to a slave amp
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
600.00 Excl. tax