12.99 Excl. tax
Regular Light Set XTE1046
Here's more from D'Addario:
XT Nickel electric guitar strings offer enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer-lasting performance than standard electric strings. The XT coating, applied to each string in the set, delivers advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the bright tone and natural feel of the uncoated string. Beneath the coating, XT Nickel are made with a NY Steel core, nickel-plated steel wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, resulting in added resilience and tonal versatility, excellent for a wide range of musical styles. This 10-46 Regular Light set is our most popular XT gauge, providing a nice balance of tone and playability.
D’Addario XT strings feature high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
- XT Nickel electric strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile electric guitar tone, great for a variety of musical genres.
- Fusion Twist technology assures XT Nickel strings stay in tune better, while the NY Steel core wire offers greater break strength—bent two whole steps higher, XT strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
- XT Nickel sets have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- XT electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
14.99 Excl. tax
9.99 Excl. tax
16.99 Excl. tax
9.99 Excl. tax
19.99 Excl. tax
49.99 Excl. tax