D'Addario D'Addario NYXL1164 Nickel Wound 7-String Electric Guitar Strings, Medium, 11-64
15.99 Excl. tax
NYXL1164 is optimized for 25.5" scale length: Plain Steel .011 .014 .018 Nickel Wound .028 .038 .049 .064
Here's more from D'Addario:
NYXL1164 is designed with larger gauges for 7-String players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1164 is optimized for 25.5" scale length: Plain Steel .011 .014 .018 Nickel Wound .028 .038 .049 .064
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review