D'Addario D'Addario EJ63 Tenor Banjo Strings, Nickel, Medium (Loop End)9-30
5.99 Excl. tax
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .016, Nickel Wound .023, .030
Here's more from D'Addario:
EJ63, D'Addario's universally appealing tenor banjo set, is optimally gauged for C-G-D-A tuning on 4-string banjo. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
- 4-string tenor banjo set for C-G-D-A tuning
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Nickelplated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .016, Nickel Wound .023, .030
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review