8.99 Excl. tax
10-46 Regular Light, XL Half Rounds Electric Guitar Strings
Coined the “third type of string,” XL Half Rounds are an innovative combination of round wound and flat wound strings. Half Rounds electric guitar strings have a smoother feel than round wound strings, but a fuller tone than strings which are flat wound. Made with a high carbon steel core and stainless steel wrap wire, they’re finished with a precision grinding process to provide a smooth feel and reduced finger noise, with tone that's comparable to round wound strings. 10-46 Regular Light strings are our most popular gauge, providing a nice balance of tone and playability.
D'Addario Half Rounds electric guitar strings are round wound with stainless steel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat. The result is a string with the tone and tension of round wound strings, plus a smoother feel, like that of flat wound.
- Half Rounds are a nice medium between round and flat wound strings, providing benefits of both.
- Stainless steel wrap wire is finished with a centerless grinding process to provide a smooth feel, reduced finger noise, and tone comparable to round wound strings.
- Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Half Rounds are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- XL Half Rounds sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
8.99 Excl. tax