700.00 Excl. tax
In the shop we've got a used 2002 Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
Bassman amps, the bottom end headroom characteristic of 6L6 tubes, and a versatile all-12AX7 tube preamp, with amazing clean and overdriven tones, luscious Fender spring reverb, effects loop, and more. First introduced in 1996, the Hot Rod Deville 410 draws inspiration and configuration from classic Fender heritage - the Super Reverb '59 Bassman, and the Blues Deville.
Beautiful clean tones all the way to heavily overdriven blues and rock. This amp is a hugely versatile combo, delivering an unmistakable Fender tone, perfect for crafting our own sounds. An affordable 4x10 amplifier that responds extremely well from your favorite stomp boxes.
This amplifier is used but in great shape. Everything has been tested and is functioning perfectly. Comes with fender footswitch and cover.
Step into the shop and give this amp a try today!
60 watts into 4 or 8 Ohms
• 4 x 10” 8 Ohm Fender Special Design Eminence speakers
• 23.5” H x 23.5” W x 10.75” D
• 50 lbs.
All Hot Rod Deluxe and Hot Rod Deville amps feature:
• Three selectable channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
• Gain and Master controls in Drive channel
• Bright switch in Normal channel
• FX loop
• Fender long spring Reverb
• Two 6L6 Groove Tube output tubes
• Three 12AX7 preamp tubes
• External speaker jack
• Two-button Three-function footswitch for Channel select, Drive/More Drive select
• Chrome panel with vintage pointer knobs
• Internal Variable Bias control
• Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
• Cover included
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
700.00 Excl. tax