599.99 Excl. tax
In the shop we have an in-shop modded Fender Blues Junior!
In the shop we have a fully modded and upgraded Fender Blues Junior!
This amp is used but in excellent condition and fully outfitted with TONS of mods, really upgrading the amp to a whole new level! Many of these mods are well documented ones aimed to fix notorious problems with the Blues Junior line, such as it's "boxy" mids, while others are custom additions we devised here in shop. All in all, this upgraded Blues Junior is "Road Ready"; whether you're playing in your bedroom or on stage, this souped up amp won't disappoint! Reverb tank has also been upgraded to a Belton BS3EB2C1B tank for a more useable effect!
Full mod list:
- Replaced tube board - no more heat damage!
- Recapped with F&T electrolytics in the power section
- Modified tone stack & coupling caps - eliminates the "boxy" tones the amp is notorious for
- "Twin stack" mod - better control of the mids knob
- High voltage preamp mod - crisper tone & more headroom
- Audio taper master volume pot - not as lout as fast!
- Adjustable bias mod - runs cooler & doesn't cook tubes
- "Sparkle control" - adjust the brightness of the high frequencies
- Presence control - tweak your high mids and make the amp more touch responsive
- All metal input jack - the stock one is cheap and always breaks; no more!
- Power supply "stiffening" - more reserve power = stronger bass & sharper attack
- Standby Switch
- Clean boost mod (footswitchable or pull up on presence control)- gives same increase in volume as fat switch but without increase in the bass. Doesn't add distortion unless playing LOUD.
- Cathode follower mod w/ 12DW7 tube for optimal performance - better string-to-string balance, increased headroom, takes pedals better, more touch responsiveness
- Upgraded speaker cable
- Upgraded Belton Reverb Tank
- New set of JJ tubes
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
599.99 Excl. tax